Welcome to the Scrappy’tober Box! In this box you will find ten days worth of surprise bundles of joy together with a bunch of extra goodies to brighten up your Scrappy’tober! This year we are giving you all the power – you can choose the weight of your minis, the base of the minis as well as the colour palette! You have the choice between two colour palletes for this box – Airy Fairy with soft, mystical and flowy colours, but also Moody Broody with sophisticated, jewel tones and rich colours! If you struggle to choose, join the club! Why not get both?
We added options for you to add neutral semi-solid skeins in a colour of your choice so that you can use this box to build up any type of project you would like – sweaters, shawls, hats, gloves, cardigans, blankets… and of course socks! As if that wasn’t enough, we collaborated with Colours of Amalfi to optionally include fantastic high quality Tulip accessories should you want to take this opportunity to grow your collection. In order to keep the cost of this box as flexible as possible we have added the project bag as an optional extra to those who would like to get it! Join us for a magical journey through ten days of colours in your chosen colour palette!
The quick details:
Cut off date for orders: 1 September 2023
Date shipped: 26 September 2023
Box A: 10 x 15g skeins – R580
Box B: 10 x 20g skeins – R680
Payment option of 3 months available – end of July, end of August, end of September
If you would like to make use of the payment plan option, select “EFT” as the payment option when checking out and put a note in the note box on the check out page telling us you would like a payment plan.
If you made 2 payments we will regard it as a placed order and count it for dying. If you only completed one payment at the closing date, you will receive a notification to encourage you to pay or make an arrangement by 1 September in order to receive the box.
Included in the base box:
- 10x15g mini skeins (150g total) OR 10x20g mini skeins (200g total); each individually packaged to keep the surprise!
- You can choose your base this year: Merino DK, Sock 2Ply or KYSO bases are available!
- Bespoke Knotty Habit Notion Pouch
- Scrappy project and colour cheat sheet by JuaKnits
- Markers from Pincushion Crafts
- Tasty treat from Bluespoons
- Knotty Project Bag at R230
- 100g semi-solid skeins in a variety of colour options at a discounted price of R195. These extra skeins will be in the same base as chosen for your box.
- Tulip interchangeable knitting needles
- Tulip circular cables in either 80cm or 100cm. Please note, Tulip cable measurements includes the length of the tips in the measurement – it’s not the length of the cable by itself.
- Tulip crochet hooks
Please note: The Tulip notions are in collaboration with Colours of Amalfi and are marked down considerably from their retail price as a special offer for this box.
The price does not include courier fees.